ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation questions for wife

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BKT123
Newly Registered

Naturalisation questions for wife

Post by BKT123 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:04 am

hi guys,

Need some help please.

I have a specific query, re: employment history of spouse.

I have got citizenship last year and my wife was away for more than 90 days so we had to wait for her case.
I am the director of my Limited company and my wife is a 50% shareholder. and admin staff.

Since she was always below the allowable limit (including dividends) she never filed self assessment and hence don't have unique tax reference.

Under the employee details section of AN form can I fill
What is your occupation - Administrator
Employer - My Limited Company
Tax Reference number - NI number (as there is no UTR)

Her NCS appointment is in 2 weeks, I dont think i can get anything from HMRC within this time.
please let me know your views?

Thanks
BKT

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation questions for wife

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 am

There must be a PAYE reference somewhere - is she employed by the company? You could try and check HMRC online for work/NI history. Otherwise explain in a separate note - NI number has to be given anyway.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.