ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job suggestion for Alevel pass Husband

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Warda123
Newly Registered

Job suggestion for Alevel pass Husband

Post by Warda123 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi my husband is in the uk and has studied till A levels. Can he get a job paying 1550 ( requirement for spouse visa ) or does he needs to do 2 jobs ? Any suggestions. We want a job soon.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Job suggestion for Alevel pass Husband

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Either option, as long as he meets the income requirement for a spouse visa.

Unclear from your post if you are in the UK or not or what your/his circumstances are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:49 pm

i am not in the Uk. I am outside. My husband is in UK. Having done A levels only what are my husband chances at getting a good job ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:52 pm

How are anonymous users on an internet forum who don't know your husband, suppose to answer that? Only your husband will know what his job prospects are based on any skills he has.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Usually for better salary/income a person should be well educated with relevant experience or have technical skill. But without it a person still can job but has to do a lot of raw rough jobs and HO don't care the title of job rather they just concerned about income threshold be met.
Usually security guarding, cleaning, MacDonald, picking packing, driving etc. are very popular jobs for beginners.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.