ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Please Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CLda
Newly Registered

Please Please Help

Post by CLda » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:57 am

Good Morning Everyone,
I am in such a mess ,please can someone help me.My husband took an IELTS GENERAL TRAINING exam from philipines back in January 2017 as part of an English requirement in the family route they just returned the results today and attained a B2 cos apparently his was randomly picked for verifications as per our understanding its a norm.Ive just realised that he might have taken the wrong one .My worry is my twins turn 18 in April.If he has to retake the exam it takes a month or so to get the results :shock: What would you advice me.
1.Shall i just submit the applicatiom for my kids alone if the dates he gets are not convinient for all us .
2.can i submit his application on a later date ?
3.Did he by any chance do the required exam?
4.What do i need to explain to the HO of his absence in the application?
5.We are now legally married,with that said wont the HO question where the dad is and result to a refusal?
6.What form do i need to use for just my kids and what would be my threshold

Your assistance will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please Please Help

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 am

He requires A1 for a spouse visa. My understanding is that B2 is higher than A1.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.