ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

working while all document with home office

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhamdsamy

working while all document with home office

Post by mhamdsamy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm

haya .. befor sending my application i was working 2 jobs one weekends and one mon - fri .. just to make sure i will survive the processing period (lol)

now i got very good job offer from my manager but i will have to leave the other normal days job.
they have all my documents because i already working for them . so i dont think they will be asking
for my passport or residence card . (i hope so)

but (IF) if they ask ..what you guys do if you need your documents to apply for another job or change work . if you ask your documents back from home office, how long it will take? . and when they usually send you COA because when i applied for EEA2 i was working as well befor sending the application and they didnt send it at all . ta

MrSlyFox

Re: working while all document with home office

Post by MrSlyFox » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:58 pm

You only receive a COA after submitting biometrics, have you done that yet?

For Requesting a COA
nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

For Requesting your Documents
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:15 pm

MrSlyFox wrote:You only receive a COA after submitting biometrics, have you done that yet?

For Requesting a COA

nae
thank you MrSlyFox

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:14 pm

MrSlyFox wrote:You only receive a COA after submitting biometrics, have you done that yet?

For Requesting a COA

i am still waitin for my bitmetrics letter waiting almost 4 weeks now ?
one question in the application was asking about the biometrics and if i gave it to them befor i did but outside uk in 2012 i wrote the date as well .mr slyfox should i call ? email ? or just wait :arrow:

MrSlyFox

Post by MrSlyFox » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

It can take 20 working days for the biometric letter to be sent from when the Home Office receive your application, you have just reached that so I'd wait a little longer it should turn up during next week.
Yes, every application non-EEA national makes will have their biometrics taken, They will compare your previous biometric submission to this one to ensure you are the original person (i.e. someone isn't assuming your identity)

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:41 pm

MrSlyFox wrote:It can take 20 working days for the biometric letter to be sent from when the Home Office receive your application, you have just reached that so I'd wait a little longer it should turn up during next week.
Yes, every application non-EEA national makes will have their biometrics taken, They will compare your previous biometric submission to this one to ensure you are the original person (i.e. someone isn't assuming your identity)
alrite mate .... thank you again