ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal Order - confused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stillasking
Newly Registered

Postal Order - confused

Post by stillasking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello good people,

I hope you can clarify, how to do a postal order.
In HO guidence says:

You must make the cheque or postal order payable to ‘Home Office’ and cross the cheque or postal order A/C Payee only. Please write the full name and date of birth of the applicant on the back of the cheque and/or each postal order and keep the postal order receipt(s). Please make sure that the date and the amount (words and figures) are correct and that the cheque is signed properly. Attach your cheque or postal order(s) to the front of the application form.

I payed at a Post Office 65 pounds.
Now I have to write above **sixty five pounds only** Home Office ?
And on the other side my full name and D.O.B right?

I'm so close to post it out and also tired of completed this application.
Thanks.

mhamdsamy

Re: Postal Order - confused

Post by mhamdsamy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm

stillasking wrote:Hello good people,

I hope you can clarify, how to do a postal order.
In HO guidence says:

You must make the cheque or postal order payable to ‘Home Office’ and cross the cheque or postal order A/C Payee only. Please write the full name and date of birth of the applicant on the back of the cheque and/or each postal order and keep the postal order receipt(s). Please make sure that the date and the amount (words and figures) are correct and that the cheque is signed properly. Attach your cheque or postal order(s) to the front of the application form.

I payed at a Post Office 65 pounds.
Now I have to write above **sixty five pounds only** Home Office ?
And on the other side my full name and D.O.B right?

I'm so close to post it out and also tired of completed this application.
Thanks.
no you dont have to write anything because its already 65 pounds if its just you and no family members
you just need to turn it and write your name address .i am not sure theres question for DOB or not
the post office will give you recipet keep it it should say voucher with the amount you paid and payee should be homeoffice ...use papers clips or something to attach it to the front page of the application

stillasking
Newly Registered

Post by stillasking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Date Of Birth :)

Thank you.
I'll send the whole set tomorrow, then go to a church and start praying;)
I'm expecting to wait for the card ages but at least I did it. I'll let you know in the other threat what is/was my time scale.

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:09 pm

stillasking wrote:Date Of Birth :)

Thank you.
I'll send the whole set tomorrow, then go to a church and start praying;)
I'm expecting to wait for the card ages but at least I did it. I'll let you know in the other threat what is/was my time scale.
pray for me too :D :D :D :D

stillasking
Newly Registered

Post by stillasking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:11 pm

OK :)