ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Successful confirmation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier 1 applicant
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Successful confirmation

Post by Tier 1 applicant » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello Guys

I applied for Naturalisation on 12/12/16 with my wife and 2 kids both born in India via NCS. Yesterday my oldest son who is 16 received his passport yesterday but we haven't received any approval letter from HO. I have moved out from my previous address and even the passport delivery man fortunately called me to hand over passport when he didn't see anyone in property so I asked him to deliver it to my ex-neighbor.
I believe when they processed my son passport so even I must have got me & wife Naturalisation approved. Now I don't know what should I do? Should I ca HO to check with them or change address or keep checking on previous address for post which is very difficult option.
Please moderators help me to find the best solution.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation Successful confirmation

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 am

Suggest wait a few days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.