ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent advice about Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahidmahmood12345
Newly Registered

Need urgent advice about Citizenship

Post by shahidmahmood12345 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:49 am

Hi guys!

My case is based on married to EU . I applied in june 2016 and submitted all the requested documents from department. I contacted them through email last week about the status of my application and i received a letter which is.
" Your application for naturalization is currently being processed in the normal way with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory conditions for the granting pf naturalisation and will be submitted to the Minister for decision when processing is complete"

My question is why my application is still in initial process?? I didn't get any 2nd stage letter .Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Syjem

Re: Need urgent advice about Citizenship

Post by Syjem » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:31 am

based on the email, your application seems to be in the second stage. They you doing garda check and then it will be submitted to minister for decision.

shahidmahmood12345
Newly Registered

Re: Need urgent advice about Citizenship

Post by shahidmahmood12345 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Thank you very much syjem for your brief reply. I was panic and worried about my case now i should be calm and patient. Thanks again