ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bwhope

Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Post by bwhope » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:44 pm

I am planning to apply for spouse visa through category a, 6 months payslips.

Every month I get paid gross £1580 and net £1338.64. I have a problem though, last month (February) I was incorrectly paid net amount of £1963.87 not £1338.64, I informed my employer and they asked me to transfer the money back to them and then they paid the correct amount £1338.64 which matches the net figure shown on my February payslip.

Now on my February HSBC statement it shows that they paid the wrong amount then I returned it thenn they paid the right amount. Will I need a letter from my employer explaining this or will the Eco be satisfied that the paysip and statement match. What im worried about is that theres technically two payments from my employer in one month, one incorrect and one right.

Thanks for your help im stressing out about

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Your worry is valid as caseworker childish brain very quickly be confused. But best act will be to ask employer a letter clarifying it then write a cover letter to explain it there and also no harm to mention same in application where additional info need. I believe you will fall under category A salaried person.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

SoHopeful

Re: Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Post by SoHopeful » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

If you can get a letter to confirm then great. If not, I'm sure explaining it in the additional information section will suffice though.