ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2(General) sponsorship suspended

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kUMARI16

Tier 2(General) sponsorship suspended

Post by kUMARI16 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi,

Firstly many thanks for your help.

Currently, I am on Tier 2 General and recently my company sponsorship was cancelled which I came to hear and I have verified from the sponsor list but I din't receive any letter or anything. Where my company also submitting the documents which Home Office requested.

So I need a suggestion on my situation from experts whether I need to choose a different sponsor now or I should wait until I get a letter from Home Office? Because I will be eligible for ILR in two months. So can I go on the same company which is removed recently from the sponsor list.

Kindly suggest me and many thanks for your valuable time.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Tier 2(General) sponsorship suspended

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:15 pm

If your Sponsor remains suspended at the time you apply for ILR expect your ILR application to be put on hold until the Sponsor returns to the register or in the case of revocation the application will be refused.
It is a waiting game unfortunately.

kUMARI16

Re: Tier 2(General) sponsorship suspended

Post by kUMARI16 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:07 am

OK. Thank you for your response.