ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Show Part Time and Full Time Job Earnings-URJENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bika_bhullars
Newly Registered

How to Show Part Time and Full Time Job Earnings-URJENT

Post by bika_bhullars » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:13 am

I am going to explain you the real situation.Actually i already applied for HSMP in sept 2007 and got rejection in nov2007.Then i put a review and got rejection again in Jan 2008 :cry:.I claimed 80 points but got 70 points.20 for earnings, 20 for age and 30 for bachelor degree.
They didn't gave me 5 points for uk experience for UK masters degree (which is not recognized by naric).I Processed my case through a legal representative.
But now i decided to put my file by myself.Actually i try to add 10 points in previous earning section as adding part time job's earnings in it because i have to get 5 points to get approval.details are below.
Full time job as network engineer(Oct 2003-sept 2005)
--All company letters
--Pay slips(April 2004-march 2005)
--ITR(April 2004- march 2005)
TOTAL EARNING ACCORDING TO ITR=Rs 372240.00(which comes in £4300 band=20 points).
Now i am adding part time earning in same period to get 10 points
Part time job as computer tutor(April 2004-22 July 2005)
--All company letters
--Pay slips(April 2004-march 2005)
--Bank statement(April 2004-march 2005)
TOTAL EARNING ACCORDING TO SALARY CERTIFICATE=Rs 96000=£1200 (approximately).No ITR because earning is less than 1LAKH.which is tax free income in India.
So if we add both earnings then i will comes in £5500 income band to claim for 30 points.I am showing everything till April 2005 because i came in uk in Oct 2005 on student visa and still have student here.
Is these documents are good enough :?: and one more thing that do i have to do currency conversion by todays date or according to the day of my last pay slip :?:
I don't have enough time as HSMP rules are going to change in march2008.:(
MANY MANY THANX....
Please Reply
:roll: