ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

unmarried partner visa - documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pg5

unmarried partner visa - documents

Post by pg5 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:16 am

Hi there,

I got a very good answer to my first post so I thought I shall ask another important question regarding unmarried partner visa. I am in the process of collecting relevant document as a proof of our cohabitation. However all of documents I have so far collected are showing separate names (as a proof that me and BF were living on same addresses), secondly on my behalf all of documents are university letters or home office letters and bank statements. As I all the time give my share of rent and bills to my BF through bank transfer. Therefore no bills or any documents are there which can show a ‘joint financial commitment’. All of bills are on my BF’s name. You think if I shall show bank statements with monthly transfer, it will be helpful.
Please help

PG

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 pm

You don't need joint documents.

The issue you may have is if the evidence is from fewer than five different sources.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

pg5

Post by pg5 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:58 am

Thanks Victoria for your kind answer, I have documents from more than five sources, however I was worried as these documents are not showing financial commitment. Although my BF’s all documents are related with bills. You think it can become a problem??