ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal and re-apply

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lfcammad
Newly Registered

refusal and re-apply

Post by lfcammad » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:53 am

My mother visited UK in 2015-Sep and came back in 2016-feb , She went to UK to look after my sister-in-law in her first pregnancy but she got refused in 1st attempt and got visa in 2nd attempt.

now again my sister -in-law is pregnant and my mother again applied and this time too they refused in 1st attempt.

following are the observation of ECO:

• I note from the information / documents provided, you have not shown that you have, on the balance of probabilities, sufficiently strong family, social or economic ties to satisfy me that you intend to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your visit. I have taken into account that

UNCLASSIFIED

you have declared you are unemployed, widowed with no dependants. I note you have not substantiated any savings, or income. Therefore in assessing your ties to Pakistan I consider that these are limited. This further undermines the credibility of your application. ( My mother provided her property and gold valuation certificate along with my job letter , pay slips • I note that you have submitted a bank statement from Habib Bank in support of your circumstances. Though I am able to tally some of the deposits with the remittance slips you have provided; which show that your son has sent you money, there are still a number of other deposits that are unaccounted for. For example, I note that a deposit of PKR 430,000 (£3,381.60) was credited to account on 07/11/16. You have also stated that you do not have any additional income. Therefore the origin of these deposits is not clear to me, and I am not satisfied that these funds are genuinely available to you for your sole use. ( My brother send money to her through remittance , beside this I gave her money in form of cash which we also stated in application , and the deposited money ECO mentioned was deposited by jeweler after selling gold )• Given the above I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and that you will leave the UK at the end of your visit, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes (these are listed in Appendices 3, 4 and 5). I am also not satisfied that you have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds. This includes the cost of the return or onward journey, any costs relating to dependants, and the cost of planned activities. Therefore your application is refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a), (c) and (e) of the Immigration Rules.
( my mother in her application mentioned that all the cost of the trip will be covered by my brother and same has been mentioned by my brother in his covering letter)

Please advice should we re-apply and one more thing I also have UK spouse visa but I haven't visited UK yet and my visa vignette expiry is 28 march-2017.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: refusal and re-apply

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 pm

lfcammad wrote:one more thing I also have UK spouse visa but I haven't visited UK yet and my visa vignette expiry is 28 march-2017.
Please ask your spouse visa questions in a previous related topic of yours or in the correct Immigration for Family sub forum. You must travel before your vignette expires. If you don't, you will have to pay £272 (current fee) to get another one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Casa i understand that spouse visa querry should be asked on another forum but i asked here just to know will my visa reflect on my mother visit visa ? Cuz i have also attached my pakistan employment with her visit visa application , can you please advice and help on above points pls !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:28 pm

lfcammad wrote:Casa i understand that spouse visa querry should be asked on another forum but i asked here just to know will my visa reflect on my mother visit visa ? Cuz i have also attached my pakistan employment with her visit visa application , can you please advice and help on above points pls !
I am CR001 not Casa. No, your visa has no effect on mother visit visa. She needs to qualify for a visit visa in her own right.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:28 am

CR001 please give your feedback about my mother visa refusal please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 am

you have declared you are unemployed, widowed with no dependants. I note you have not substantiated any savings, or income. Therefore in assessing your ties to Pakistan I consider that these are limited. This further undermines the credibility of your application. ( My mother provided her property and gold valuation certificate along with my job letter , pay slips
She needs to show more than just a property doc and valuation certificate. Does she not have any of her own income like a pension etc?
I note that you have submitted a bank statement from Habib Bank in support of your circumstances. Though I am able to tally some of the deposits with the remittance slips you have provided; which show that your son has sent you money, there are still a number of other deposits that are unaccounted for. For example, I note that a deposit of PKR 430,000 (£3,381.60) was credited to account on 07/11/16. You have also stated that you do not have any additional income. Therefore the origin of these deposits is not clear to me, and I am not satisfied that these funds are genuinely available to you for your sole use. ( My brother send money to her through remittance , beside this I gave her money in form of cash which we also stated in application , and the deposited money ECO mentioned was deposited by jeweler after selling gold )
If she did not explain ALL the deposits, then she is at fault. Anything you submit must be substantiated with correlating evidence. Relying solely on her children in the UK to support her in Pakistan will also be a negative as it indicates there might be no reason to leave the UK.
Given the above I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and that you will leave the UK at the end of your visit, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes (these are listed in Appendices 3, 4 and 5). I am also not satisfied that you have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds. This includes the cost of the return or onward journey, any costs relating to dependants, and the cost of planned activities. Therefore your application is refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a), (c) and (e) of the Immigration Rules.
( my mother in her application mentioned that all the cost of the trip will be covered by my brother and same has been mentioned by my brother in his covering letter)
Still doesn't change the fact that your mother fail to demonstrate her ties to her home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:30 am

thank for your reply, but we mentioned that she received income from some other sources and that is from younger son , pension and room rent .

last thing I want to know please that ECO stated if you re-apply in same circumstances you will get refusal again but recently my mother US green card petitions has been approves so can we share that approved letter with ECO and tell them that my green card of US is in process and I will leave your country for my green card process etc ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:38 am

lfcammad wrote:thank for your reply, but we mentioned that she received income from some other sources and that is from younger son , pension and room rent . What evidence of this income did she provide?

last thing I want to know please that ECO stated if you re-apply in same circumstances you will get refusal again but recently my mother US green card petitions has been approves so can we share that approved letter with ECO and tell them that my green card of US is in process and I will leave your country for my green card process etc ? Not sure it will make any difference really. Your mother needs to address each of the refusal points and submit the evidence. If she does not, it will be refused again. The applicant is required to prove their circumstances, with evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)