ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP! Return of Documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

brunoc
Newly Registered

HELP! Return of Documents

Post by brunoc » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:23 pm

I've withdrawn my Residence Card application (extended family member of a EEA citizen, unmarried partner) after splitting up witb my partner.

However, I haven't got my documents returned after 10 working days. My ex-partner gave me a deadline by beginning of next week to go back home, otherwise I'll be kicked out from home.

Does anyone know a phone number for me to chase HO and ask what and where are my documents? I was supposed to receive them by today! I have nowhere to go!

Any help will be welcome!
Thank you!

too old
Pakistan

Re: HELP! Return of Documents

Post by too old » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:25 am

first of all sorry about what has happened to you in terms of your family life.

As a suggestion i would suggest you move out of that address, move in to any other reliable UK address, go to post office and re direct your post of your old address to new address while you are on the waiting chair with HO.

All the best

brunoc
Newly Registered

Re: HELP! Return of Documents

Post by brunoc » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 am

too old wrote:first of all sorry about what has happened to you in terms of your family life.

As a suggestion i would suggest you move out of that address, move in to any other reliable UK address, go to post office and re direct your post of your old address to new address while you are on the waiting chair with HO.

All the best
Thank you!
I called "Voluntary Return" and they are chasing my documents now. I didn't want to involve them but I had no options.
They'll give me a call in a couple of days (max.) in order to arrange my documents return. I didn't ask for money to book flights (I can do it myself), just for returning my documents.

Fingers crossed.