ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment creation for claiming point

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tahambit06
Newly Registered

Employment creation for claiming point

Post by Tahambit06 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:38 am

Hi all group memmber/zimba

I m going to apply my extension this week. I need urgent help? My question is .. I employed 8 part time employe during the course of last three year .nature of my business require different employees at different timing. 4 out of 8 Empolyee are full filing my job creation requirement .. rest were not settle in uk, they were on Temporary visas . So I can't claim their point on job creation .. my question is do I need to send their detail to home office or only send those who are fulfilling my points ??? I will be really thank full for help

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employment creation for claiming point

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Just the settled ones. They rest are irrelevant to your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tahambit06
Newly Registered

Post by Tahambit06 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Thank you much zimba..so you mean don't need to send their payslip and other documents .. but they were my payroll and have name in RTI.. still I don't need to send ?? And what about my own payslip from the company do I need to send my payslip ? Kindly answer these issue ..many thanks in advance

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Tahambit06 wrote:Thank you much zimba..so you mean don't need to send their payslip and other documents .. but they were my payroll and have name in RTI.. still I don't need to send ?? And what about my own payslip from the company do I need to send my payslip ? Kindly answer these issue ..many thanks in advance
You cant remove their details from the FPS as all employees details are included on the FPS/RTI. No need to send non point scoring employees details e.g payslips etc. Only point scoring employees

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Tahambit06 wrote:Thank you much zimba..so you mean don't need to send their payslip and other documents .. but they were my payroll and have name in RTI.. still I don't need to send ?? And what about my own payslip from the company do I need to send my payslip ? Kindly answer these issue ..many thanks in advance
No, not required. These are NOT RELEVANT to your application. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tahambit06
Newly Registered

Post by Tahambit06 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 am

Thank you!for your valuable response .. appreciated.. if you don't mind, May I ask one more question which is very coman and confusing .. which documents shows employee start dates? P11D would be the document ? In My FPS which is started from aprail 2015, so there is no starting date of initial two employees.but rest of employee are mention in laterer month . So what you suggest which document is need to submit for starting date .. my employee document list as below

Passport copies
NI copies ( not all )
P46
P45 (previous employees who left the job)
P60
In RTI section
FPS for year
XML format for RTI
P11 D
Do u think these documents are enough to claiming job points ?

Once again thanks for help and support ..

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Tahambit06 wrote:Thank you!for your valuable response .. appreciated.. if you don't mind, May I ask one more question which is very coman and confusing .. which documents shows employee start dates? P11D would be the document ? In My FPS which is started from aprail 2015, so there is no starting date of initial two employees.but rest of employee are mention in laterer month . So what you suggest which document is need to submit for starting date .. my employee document list as below

Passport copies
NI copies ( not all )
P46
P45 (previous employees who left the job)
P60
In RTI section
FPS for year
XML format for RTI
P11 D
Do u think these documents are enough to claiming job points ?

Once again thanks for help and support ..
The important ones are
1. Passport copies
2. RTI FPS Reports
3. Payslips
4. RTI FPS reports with starter date shown