ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel deadline after EC for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabira
Newly Registered

Travel deadline after EC for HSMP

Post by sabira » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi friends:

I am a new member on this forum. i have a query which can be answered with your help.

I have a HSMP approval and got EC on November 30th 2007. I have still not entered the UK due to some personal reasons. I would like to know if there is any travel deadline from the date of your entry clearance failing which your visa shall lapse. there is no information in this regard anywhere on the uk visa website. Could anyone pls throw some light on this.

Thank you.

bilalofned

Post by bilalofned » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Dear Sabira

Actually there is no deadline to enter UK before your visa expiry date. But keep in mind that you have to show your self eligible for further leave and for that you must stay there for the time that can give you ample chance to prove yourself. It would be nice to spend more time there in UK.