ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GEGE_OO

visit visa

Post by GEGE_OO » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am

hi,
I invited my sister to the UK but her visa is refused,in the letter she received is written
" I am not satified with you have intetion to return to your country, I have carefully considered all the documents you have provided and we have to look into the applicant's circumstances along witht the sponsors. In your application the document you have provided for yourself doesn't show you have strong economic or social relations in your country and that is why I don't think you have intentions to return to your country.I am therefore refusing your visit visa"
My sister is a housewife and she showed documents like three houses, few shops and a bank statement. These are on the top of my bank statement, property, job and other documents.
But all the documents she showed were on her husband's name, she also has kids and family to return to after this visit. I am a UK national, I want her to reapply but don't know what to show for her.Should I write that she got kids and husband in her country to return to or should I ask her to open a bank account and put money into that or transfer some property on her name.
In our country men are the bread winner and they keep the properties on their name.....
please advise