ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for Biometrics letter over 4 weeks 2017 submission

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crayoner
Newly Registered

Waiting for Biometrics letter over 4 weeks 2017 submission

Post by crayoner » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:21 am

Hi there
I made an application of EEA4 early Feb this year and money was deducted 7th Feb but up till today 13th March i am still waiting for my biometrics letter. I have called and email but no joy ( made the call then they asked me to email, after emailing the email came back as an auto non-reply email) . I am getting anxious everyday and doesn't know who or where can I ask for updates. Just wondering if anyone on the same boat?
EEA4 sent 2nd FEb 2017
Received 3nd Feb 2017
Money taken 7th Feb 2017
Biometrics letter ???

Attila7
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting for Biometrics letter over 4 weeks 2017 submissi

Post by Attila7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Same thing here bro, payment taken on 13th of February, no reply yet, still waiting.

Read somewhere that all the sudden Home Office is swamped with applications for PR and registration cert from the anxious EU migrants so just be patient and hopefully they will get to your case soon.

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Thanks it just makes it difficult as without any proof of document I can't work until perhaps the COA.

SRE

Post by SRE » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi, maybe you can use this email address to ask your biometric letter eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Hope this will help...

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:03 am

crayoner wrote:Hi there
I made an application of EEA4 early Feb this year and money was deducted 7th Feb but up till today 13th March i am still waiting for my biometrics letter. I have called and email but no joy ( made the call then they asked me to email, after emailing the email came back as an auto non-reply email) . I am getting anxious everyday and doesn't know who or where can I ask for updates. Just wondering if anyone on the same boat?
EEA4 sent 2nd FEb 2017
Received 3nd Feb 2017
Money taken 7th Feb 2017
Biometrics letter ???

It happened to me as well mate, I applied Jan 5th It took them a whole month to deduct the application fees and I got the Biometric letter on march 9th so I suggest you wait until end of March before chasing it up again. Cheers

heisiamthatiam
Newly Registered

Post by heisiamthatiam » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 pm

I also sent my application on the 9th Feb 2017
It was received on the 10th Feb 2017
money was taken on 14th Feb 2017.
I have got nothing from HO
I am out of work because my company wants evidence of application or a reference number. I am soo stress at the moment. I called HO and was told to send an email which I did but got an automated reply.

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:08 pm

GUESS WHAT!!??
I received all my documents and passports back without any explanation ??!!! No letter or accept or refused NOTHING just all my document and passports . Sender is from UK VISAs and Immigration NWEURO EXceptions.

I have phone the EU application helpline and they said they will get back to me . I did have my finger print done almost like 10 years ago when i first came into the UK. But this is a shock for me as I was waiting for my Biometrics letter and now I am super stressed waiting for someone from immigration to get back to me.

I will post again when I hear anything...

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 pm

crayoner wrote:GUESS WHAT!!??
I received all my documents and passports back without any explanation ??!!! No letter or accept or refused NOTHING just all my document and passports . Sender is from UK VISAs and Immigration NWEURO EXceptions.

I have phone the EU application helpline and they said they will get back to me . I did have my finger print done almost like 10 years ago when i first came into the UK. But this is a shock for me as I was waiting for my Biometrics letter and now I am super stressed waiting for someone from immigration to get back to me.

I will post again when I hear anything...

Unbelievable when is your current RC permit expiring, did u say they returned both passports? coz they normally keep Non EEA pass in such case.

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 pm

yes all passports (mine is non eu and my husband and daughter are EU ). My RC expired early March. I have been going through the docs they sent back see if any letters enclosed but really is nothing....! :?

heisiamthatiam
Newly Registered

Post by heisiamthatiam » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:39 pm

I can't believe HO returned all your documents without an explanation, is your application fee refunded? I think it was a mistake. I can't imagine how stressed you will be.
Please, can someone help with an explanation or any information

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:12 am

heisiamthatiam wrote:I can't believe HO returned all your documents without an explanation, is your application fee refunded? I think it was a mistake. I can't imagine how stressed you will be.
Please, can someone help with an explanation or any information

of course not refund....i will wait and see if someone contact me today otherwise I will call again on momday but it's gonna be a stressful weekend :cry:

heisiamthatiam
Newly Registered

Post by heisiamthatiam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 am

if they don't call you by 4, try and call them. I wish you luck, favour and Grace.

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 pm

ok i got an email saying my case is rejected as the application is incomplete thats why I got all documents and passports pack. But without further information which part is incomplete , even I want to re apply again would be a challenge. I think I will start another thread ask for help see if i should just apply eea2 again or eea4

heisiamthatiam
Newly Registered

Post by heisiamthatiam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:13 pm

please get a good immigration solicitor to help you complete the EEA4 form. I think it is better to reapply for PR.(EEA4)

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 pm

crayoner wrote:ok i got an email saying my case is rejected as the application is incomplete thats why I got all documents and passports pack. But without further information which part is incomplete , even I want to re apply again would be a challenge. I think I will start another thread ask for help see if i should just apply eea2 again or eea4

Hi mate could you list the documents you sent that HO said was incomplete. Cheers

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:22 pm

The thing is HO never enclosed any letter when they return the pack so what is exactly going on I do not know . The only information I got is the email replied I got from euro biometrics when I chased up the letter, then they replied saying my case has been rejected because the application is incompetent. That is all I got, nothing else. I believe HO have to give a explanatory letter with any documents/passports they return but I guess this time they missed or forgot and believed me I have been going through all the things they return many times not a thing from HO.

I think when they said incomplete meaning I miss some parts of the 85 pages application? I only sent the pages that applied us which what they advised, am I wrong abt this? I am thinking to re apply online as this way I will not able to skip any questions but at the same time I think I should just let lawyer to deal with it because I don't want to mess it up again. I have supporting documents through out the past 5 years including p60, p45, bills, bank statements and more so I don't think documents are any problem in our case. It just annoys me that I lost out £195 ( family of 3) and I don't even know what pages I missed or only if they could just wrote me before return everything just like that!

crayoner
Newly Registered

Post by crayoner » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:27 pm

They told me I did not sign the declaration page....that is an expensive mistake.

heisiamthatiam
Newly Registered

Post by heisiamthatiam » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Attila7 wrote:Same thing here bro, payment taken on 13th of February, no reply yet, still waiting.

Read somewhere that all the sudden Home Office is swamped with applications for PR and registration cert from the anxious EU migrants so just be patient and hopefully they will get to your case soon.

Attila, Please have received a reply or a letter from HO yet?