ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online printed vs Posted statements/bills

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Online printed vs Posted statements/bills

Post by huqqapani » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:29 pm

hi, I needed to know that for proving cohabitation etc. do the bills and or statements have to be posted or can these be printed online once these are issued every month.
This relates to npower energy tariffs, the cheaper tariffs are online only however you can print of the statements as soon as they are generated, are these acceptable?

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Online printed vs Posted statements/bills

Post by huqqapani » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:21 am

anyone, please?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Preferably call them and ask them the paper version of old bills which I guess should be possible against a nominal fee.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm

For my husband's FLR application I included EDF bills i had printed myself. Looked exactly like the letters I used to get. If you are not 100% certain about doing this then do as Seagul suggested.

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:38 pm

I am thinking far ahead here. my wife's ILR application is not until March 2019 do I will need these documents. The only thing is that until now I chose a tariff that has post statements included however I have been informed that there is an online only tariff which is considerably (£20 a month) cheaper. Hence the thread.

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:23 pm

I am preparing an application for my mother-in-law's visit visa, my question is that, bank statements and wage slips, do these have to be original or can a scanned copy be used instead. the reason is that some of these documents were returned to my parents when I submitted these to support their visa application couple of months ago.
Can one please confirm this?