ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur to ILR (5 year route)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad86
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur to ILR (5 year route)

Post by hammad86 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Dear group member ,

I have 2 questions from senior members specially Zimba .

My background is I got my initial visa with wife and son(who was born in uk) on march 2013 for 3 years and got extension on January 2017 (processing took around 9 months). Visa expiry is January 2019.
I will eligible for 5 year ILR on march 2018 . My question is if I apply with my wife in march 2018 and don't send my son application( as he will have 9 months on his visa and I can apply for his British application when I get ILR) to save money .will it be fine ? Or will they ask about his application ? I am so confuse about this . My son was born in Uk .

Second question i employed one guy after extension and one guy is still continuing his employment and he is with me from last 2 years . While sending ILR application How can I send FPS with his start date ?shall i show old FPS for him when he started ?

Guys please if you can answer my questions and guide me accordingly . Thanks a lot in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneur to ILR (5 year route)

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 am

My question is if I apply with my wife in march 2018 and don't send my son application( as he will have 9 months on his visa and I can apply for his British application when I get ILR) to save money .will it be fine ?
Yes, there is no need to include the child born in the UK in your ILR application. He will be eligible to register as British when your ILR is granted
Second question i employed one guy after extension and one guy is still continuing his employment and he is with me from last 2 years . While sending ILR application How can I send FPS with his start date ?shall i show old FPS for him when he started ?
Yes, you need to send the old FPS showing when he started. This is in addition to all the relevant documents (FPS, payslips) for at least 12 months period AFTER your extension was granted.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hammad86
Newly Registered

Post by hammad86 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am

Thanks for your quick reply zimba .

Just to clarify my this employee started working with me in 2014 . Do I need to send FPS of only that month when he actual started or all FPS from 2014 till my application of ILR ?

Thanks once again for your help .

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:51 am

Just that month
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice