ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending requested documents after the last date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr2014test

Sending requested documents after the last date

Post by ilr2014test » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi,
I have wired issue. I am wondering if someone could help me. HomeOffice has asked to re-sign and send the application form back before 19 of March. If they don't receive it by that date then they will refuse the application.

The letter from HomeOffice was dated 5th March but we received that letter today 18th March. It is clearly not our fault. We sent It today using next special delivery. I hope they will receive it on Monday 20th March.

We have also sent a letter explaining the situation and them to consider it before refusing my application.

My question is Will Home Office consider our a request or will they refuse the application. What can we do to avoid this refusal?

Please do share your opinions/thoughts.

Thanks

blessedtoday

Re: Sending requested documents after the last date

Post by blessedtoday » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

I think you will be fine as you have explained. UKVI seems to use 2nd class and letters are delaying in arriving