ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for resident card 2nd time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

carvec
Newly Registered

Applying for resident card 2nd time

Post by carvec » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Does anyone experienced applying for Resident Card EEA(FM) for second time? Do they hold your passport because your first time was denied? My husband is italian and they denied my first time because they couldn't contact my husband's company (the person responsible for that on his company leave the job in the meanwhile so they could not contact her). We need to make a trip in 2 months and we are going to need our passport. I hear someone that they held their passport when they applied for the second time.

ivantin
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for resident card 2nd time

Post by ivantin » Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi Caverc,

I have same situation like you. My first application refused.
I am applying re second time, do you have any update?
Hope get your response.

Ivan

carvec
Newly Registered

Post by carvec » Sat May 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Update: They returned my passport and docs 10 days after I requested, but when I was returning from my trip they blocked me on the border to check my informations, since my name was "marked" because I was refused the resident card once! They checked my documents and let me in. So make sure to take with you all your documentation.
Does anyone know if my name will me "marked" forever? This is so unfair!

zazii

Post by zazii » Sun May 21, 2017 11:13 am

carvec wrote:Update: They returned my passport and docs 10 days after I requested, but when I was returning from my trip they blocked me on the border to check my informations, since my name was "marked" because I was refused the resident card once! They checked my documents and let me in. So make sure to take with you all your documentation.
Does anyone know if my name will me "marked" forever? This is so unfair!
how did you tripe while you did not have residence card?

Nicole223
Newly Registered

Post by Nicole223 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi Carvec,

I am preparing to apply for resident card for the second time too. Have you got any update yet?

Nicloe

ivantin
Newly Registered

Post by ivantin » Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi ,
I also apply residence card second time.
But i am worried, because i sent my second application form on 22 Feb 2017, money was deducted on 24 feb 2017.
Since then, i have not received any letter from Home office.
Two weeks ago, i call the center, later on they just replied the email says my application is within the service standard time.
Is any one same us me sent second time but wait for a long time?
Looking for any reply.
Thanks

Ivan