ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXPIRED Stamp 4 EUFam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BobbyJ
Newly Registered

EXPIRED Stamp 4 EUFam

Post by BobbyJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

My query is this ...

I have a very expired Stamp 4 EUFam (years expired). My own fault. I would now like to 'take my head out the sand' and sort out this situation once and for all.

Very briefly ....
I moved here from South Africa with my husband who has a British Passport ... I was granted EU Treaty rights based on him and was able to work, etc. I have 3 chidren who were born in Ireland and are all Irish Passport holders. I have not been in employment since February 2006. I am a stay at home parent and besides Child Benefit, I do not claim any benefits.

Can anyone advise what I need to do .... a starting point would be great .... to sort out this situation. If it means starting the whole process again, so be it. If I could just get the stamp 4 renewed again (despite being expired) that would be even better.

Thanks for reading and for any help you can give me.

x B

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: EXPIRED Stamp 4 EUFam

Post by Ali0857 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Are you and your husband still together ?
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

BobbyJ
Newly Registered

Post by BobbyJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Yes, we are still married.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 pm

I personally think its won't be a problem it may take lil extra time in processing your application buh im sure you will get your visa again :)

I hope someone else will reply you with details soon :)

Regards
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:28 am

i would get an immigration lawyer, ur situation is complicated and inis is not that easy going, if u can prove that ur british spouse were exercising eu treaty rights for those years in ireland u have good chances, but if he left or did not work and didn't get csi for both of u its a problem and u might have to appeal
Starting with why did not u applied for PR card if u were eligible .