ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuathanach

Approvals

Post by tuathanach » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi there people!

Just a quick question of ''approvals'' - are approvals generally sent out in batches or can they come at any time? My application is currently at approval stage (i've been informed it's with the minister for approval) but I feel i may have missed last weeks lot of approvals. I wondered if anybody could shed any light on roughly how long to expect approval letter? I realise it can be impossible to say exactly but roughly speaking it would be good to have a rough idea.

Thanks,

pukon_check

Re: Approvals

Post by pukon_check » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi there
Usually it's a batches they follow..
On the other hand they stop sending approval before ceremony..
Compare to your case it's a tight call to get approval at this time because if you get approval now it might bit late to pay ur fees n all..
But good part is once it's with minister the result can come anytime soon..if u see the time line for 2017 some one name ire2017 got approval yesterday..just check with him if they give him any time frame to send his fees to include this upcoming ceremony..
However it might happen ur approval this week latest..
So if I were you won't be hoping much for this ceremony but will have lil hope in the Corner of my heart
Good luck with approval and keep us posted..
Hope it helps

iCloud
- thin ice -

Post by iCloud » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:10 pm

tuathanach wrote:Hi there people!

Just a quick question of ''approvals'' - are approvals generally sent out in batches or can they come at any time? My application is currently at approval stage (i've been informed it's with the minister for approval) but I feel i may have missed last weeks lot of approvals. I wondered if anybody could shed any light on roughly how long to expect approval letter? I realise it can be impossible to say exactly but roughly speaking it would be good to have a rough idea.

Thanks,
@tuathanach

Ire2017 got his/her approval yesterday (20/03/2017). So, I think, they are still sending out few approvals. Not sure though until what date they will send.

Will you please share your timeline on this thread ireland/2017-citizenship-approvals-time ... 22579.html using following format:

Application Based On:
Applied On:
Application received On:
Acknowledgment:
Passport Returned:
Second Letter:
Advanced Stage:
Approval:
Invitation Letter:

Please be advised that "2017 Citizenship Approvals" thread is strictly for timeline sharing, please do not discuss anything on this thread rather than sharing timeline.

Thanks,
iCloud

tuathanach

Post by tuathanach » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 am

Hi,
Thanks guys for the response! I'm not too concerned about going to this ceremony but more about getting the approval.

I posted my timeline already on the thread but copying and pasting it to her :)

Hi there everybody, well, my application has been ''crazy''.

Application Type: Irish Associations (Irish Descent), British Citizen
Applied: 8th of September 2016
Acknowledgement/Passport returned: 2 weeks later, roughly, 22nd of September 2016

Second Letter: Never received - I had lots of issues with my application and had to go back and forth supplying documents about 10 times! (complicated application).

Advanced Stage: 13th of March 2017 ! Informed by citizenship e-mail in response to my query

Approval: Awaiting (hoping that it might be soon)

Basically, in a nutshell, the department were asking me for documents which 'could not possibly exist'. I informed them of this but they continued requesting them. I then had to make contact with the Minister's office directly and it moved from Initial Processing to Advanced in a very short period of time (1 month). I was still on ''Initial Processing'' in February.