ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Workpermits - Italy/EU Indian passport

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asrmba

Workpermits - Italy/EU Indian passport

Post by asrmba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi there,

We're UK based Tech company and have a small team in India. We got a client in Italy and where our Indian consultant from India (Indian subsidiary) should travel and work in Italy. The work duration could be 3-12 months, therefore we believe workpermit is suitable.

The main challenge is, we don't have limited company (and mayn't be possible to setup either)in Italy and how the work permit can be processed? can some one please help to understand?

Connected question: Due to the nature of our business, our services are offered to European countries and our India based consultants requires work permits when and where our customers need them. So being an office in the UK, how can we achieve this? Pls advise.

Thanks,

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Workpermits - Italy/EU Indian passport

Post by Wanderer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm

asrmba wrote:Hi there,

We're UK based Tech company and have a small team in India. We got a client in Italy and where our Indian consultant from India (Indian subsidiary) should travel and work in Italy. The work duration could be 3-12 months, therefore we believe workpermit is suitable.

The main challenge is, we don't have limited company (and mayn't be possible to setup either)in Italy and how the work permit can be processed? can some one please help to understand?

Connected question: Due to the nature of our business, our services are offered to European countries and our India based consultants requires work permits when and where our customers need them. So being an office in the UK, how can we achieve this? Pls advise.

Thanks,
I'm sure a locally sourced person is quicker and easier.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rohinnanda
Newly Registered

Post by rohinnanda » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 pm

asrmba wrote:Hi there,

Thanks,

Hello there,
I am living and working as a Purchaser in a UK based company located in Hungary for past 6 years.I also hold the PR.
If you wish i can reach to your customer.
just let me know whats its about or you can brief me on skype and the nature of deal.
if you have any questions feel free to ask.

For your question regarding work permit.
you need to acquire invitation from the source company and also letter of visiting from your company and you apply for the visa as you are not going there for work but to visit a company.
That can be done back in India as well after obtaining the invitation letter and your UK base company details what are asked by the embassy.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 pm

rohinnanda wrote:Hello there,
I am living and working as a Purchaser in a UK based company located in Hungary for past 6 years.I also hold the PR.
If you wish i can reach to your customer.
just let me know whats its about or you can brief me on skype and the nature of deal.
if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Strongly suggest you read the forum T&C's, here (click), particularly points 5, 6, 10 and 11.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.