ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) application form - ILR dependent - Home and Finances

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghuramE
Newly Registered

Set (O) application form - ILR dependent - Home and Finances

Post by raghuramE » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi,

I got ILR (from Tier1) last year. I am applying ILR for my dependents ( currently as Tier1 dependents). I am filling Set (O) application form for them. I have my own Limited company (which I opened after my ILR) and added my wife as one of the dependents. I have the following questions

Under "Section 5 - Home and Finances", 5.3 : Are you working in the UK? --> I have mentioned the salary that she draws monthly as a directory. Do I need to produce any payslips, bank statements showing the salary that my wife draws? Any further documents needed to be produced?

Do I need to produce any cohabitations documents ? --> When I called UKBA customer service, they it is not necessary.

Can someone please clarify on this?

Regards
Raghu

sunymalik

Re: Set (O) application form - ILR dependent - Home and Fina

Post by sunymalik » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm

if ur dependent is withdrawing salary than whats harm in it to send payslip and bank statement for the last 6 month to HO..

and why u need to confirm from home office customer service to find out whether to send or not?

its not rocket science if u showing dependent income just for the safe side send the salary slips & Bank statemnts as well. (suggestion)....................

Note: u must have to send cohabitation docx thats necessary and mentioned in the application form.....

dont make simple things difficult......