ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M)/FLR(FP) Form Confusion -Pls Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shanshan17
Newly Registered

FLR(M)/FLR(FP) Form Confusion -Pls Help

Post by Shanshan17 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi I need some assistance, I'm new to this board so not sure if this is where I can post it. My partner currently applied for extension using form flr fp. I didn't understand much about this form but was advised it was the correct one. However after much research I now realise I should have applied for flr m instead. We have been together 9 years and have lived together on and off due to him taking care of his uncle who is ill. We have 3 children together one of which I claim disability living allowance for. I work and so does he. Do we qualify for flr m?? We are both joint on all bills in the home. The only problem is we have only been living together at my new home for a year now. I moved in almost 2 years ago but we decidded that he would stay with his uncle and take care of him. However he has moved back in the family home a year now. Will they have problem with us not being able to prove 2 years cohabitation at current address??