ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help

Post by Hinamalik » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi i am an international student and i need an urgent advice. The case is:-

I applied for FLR(S) on 07-09-05, before the expiry of my visa by recorded delivery through solicitor, the recorded delivery got lost, i contacted royal mail and they could not find it, they issued me a letter that we have lost the mail. I told this to home office and sent the confirmation of lost and made a new application with new passport , after one year they have now refused my application, and saying that you have not right of appeal, if the documents are lost it not their fault..

I dont know what to do, please advice me i have all the proof from the solicitor that aplication was sent in time and they have also given me undertaking, who is responsible now? i cant fight with royal mail as they have nothing to do with the visa, home office not taking any responsbility where do i go?

Moza
Newly Registered

Re: Need Urgent Help

Post by Moza » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Hi i am an international student and i need an urgent advice. The case is:-

I applied for FLR(S) on 07-09-05, before the expiry of my visa by recorded delivery through solicitor, the recorded delivery got lost, i contacted royal mail and they could not find it, they issued me a letter that we have lost the mail. I told this to home office and sent the confirmation of lost and made a new application with new passport , after one year they have now refused my application, and saying that you have not right of appeal, if the documents are lost it not their fault..

I dont know what to do, please advice me i have all the proof from the solicitor that aplication was sent in time and they have also given me undertaking, who is responsible now? i cant fight with royal mail as they have nothing to do with the visa, home office not taking any responsbility where do i go?
did u speak to ur solicitor? wot did he said?