ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E-Payslips

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Suzannah
Newly Registered

E-Payslips

Post by Suzannah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi,

My company switched to e-payslip last year, could anyone tell me if printed copies are enough or do I have to certify them somehow before including in the application?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: E-Payslips

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Suzannah wrote:Hi,

My company switched to e-payslip last year, could anyone tell me if printed copies are enough or do I have to certify them somehow before including in the application?
Advice on here is to print and get stamped by your HR department.
Can you not supply P60 - just one per financial year.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Suzannah
Newly Registered

Post by Suzannah » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Thanks for advise.

I am applying tomorrow, so before I receive my newest P60. I just prefer to have to many than not enough supporting documents.

ashafqat2

Post by ashafqat2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 pm

I don't think Payslips are required. Any P60 is only when you don't have last 5 years Passports. They only need employee reference number

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:36 pm

ashafqat2 wrote:I don't think Payslips are required. Any P60 is only when you don't have last 5 years Passports. They only need employee reference number
Requirements are slightly different for EU citizens, which the OP is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.