ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 administrative review refused

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tali
Newly Registered

Tier 2 administrative review refused

Post by tali » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi All,

I have just received a refusal for my administrative review and saying that i have to leave the country.

the full story:

i applied in January 2017 for switching from tier 4 to tier 2 and my employer was happy to sponsor my tier 2 visa.
After that, i got my visa application refused because of my salary doesn't meet the minimum salary (my employer saw the minimum salary restriction in an Annex J, but the home office say that the minimum salary is either the salary in Annex A or Annex J whichever is the higher). So I applied for an administrative review and got it also refused.
My employer is happy to increase the salary to meet the minimum salary, but now I don't know what can i do, as my tier 4 visa expired in January 2017 and I don't know if I can do a new fresh tier 2 visa (switching from tier 4 ?) from UK or from my home country.

Please Help !! i really don't know what to do, as my employer is a small company and they don't have experience dealing with this sort of problems.

Thanks.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 administrative review refused

Post by iworker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 pm

get a new cos,
apply again with new fees, new IHS charges etc wtihin 14 days of refusal letter.

tali
Newly Registered

Post by tali » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:38 pm

iworker wrote:get a new cos,
apply again with new fees, new IHS charges etc wtihin 14 days of refusal letter.
should i apply from inside the uk ? also my tier 4 visa expired, so should i apply as switching from tier 4 to tier 2 ?

Thanks

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:58 pm

thats why i said apply within 14 days.. it doesnt matter how long after u apply, if you are going to apply from outside the uk

uk121
Newly Registered

Post by uk121 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:56 pm

make sure you apply the COS under priority , it cost extra, but you are most likely to receive the cos within 10days.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:52 am

thats only needed if they dont have cos allocation already.