ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MLOPEZ
Newly Registered

ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION

Post by MLOPEZ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi all,
I believe there is not enough information online on the waiting time and results of SET(DV) ILR applications. Let's use this forum to share results and doubts with each other.
My case:
20/01/2017: Application submited
26/01/2017: Biometrics letter received and payment taken from account
No news since then

My case is not very straight forward, I don't have any criminal convictions against my ex-partner, only an ex parte non-molestation order. I don't have any medical evidence either. I have support letters form a woman's foundation, police report from the last incident, many witness letters, whatsapp and text messages, emails and a photo of physical evidence of an injury he provoked. I don't know if this will be enough for the home office.

Waiting is quite difficult, it's not easy to move on from such a difficult episode in my life without knowing if i'll stay in this country or not. Any comments, experiences or suggestions will be very appreciated!!!

Moonlight93
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION

Post by Moonlight93 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello

I have applied for ILR as a victimof domestic violence.
Application submission: 03/03/2017
Biometric Letter: 15/03/2017

I have not heard anything since. I did many online searches to find how long it will take for them to get back to be. My case is very complicated.
I was on discretionary leave to remain visa , I have no criminal convictions or court orders against my husband. I have Only a police report of incident and supporting letter from women's Aid.

Does anyone know how long it will take for home office to reply ?
Am I egilible for ILR Set(DV) if I am on discretionary leave to remain visa ?

josie_khan
Newly Registered

Post by josie_khan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 pm

MLOPEZ wrote:Hi all,
I believe there is not enough information online on the waiting time and results of SET(DV) ILR applications. Let's use this forum to share results and doubts with each other.
My case:
No news since then

My case is not very straight forward, I don't have any criminal convictions against my ex-partner, only an ex parte non-molestation order. I don't have any medical evidence either. I have support letters form a woman's foundation, police report from the last incident, many witness letters, whatsapp and text messages, emails and a photo of physical evidence of an injury he provoked. I don't know if this will be enough for the home office.

Waiting is quite difficult, it's not easy to move on from such a difficult episode in my life without knowing if i'll stay in this country or not. Any comments, experiences or suggestions will be very appreciated!!!
hey did you get your dv ilr?

anna_tm
Newly Registered

Post by anna_tm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Dear ladies,
I got my ILR in 1 month. I didn't have physical violence or reports from the police. I think it is very important to read HO instructions. Nowadays emotional abuse is counting as well.

Ketina80
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Ketina80 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi can i kindly ask how long did your application take?

Ketina80
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Ketina80 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Anyone who got a decision, what was the outcome? I submitted mine on 20 november

Ponpon
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Ponpon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:52 pm

anna_tm wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm
Dear ladies,
I got my ILR in 1 month. I didn't have physical violence or reports from the police. I think it is very important to read HO instructions. Nowadays emotional abuse is counting as well.
Dear Anna,

How can you get proof of emotional abuse?

With police report for physical and HO is sometimes not satisfied.

Could you please advice it is so urgent , you cannot imagine what is happening to me. My GP has referred me to counselling as I have anxiety, I am starting counselling by the new year.

Confused_001
Newly Registered
France

Post by Confused_001 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Moonlight93 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm
Hello

I have applied for ILR as a victimof domestic violence.
Application submission: 03/03/2017
Biometric Letter: 15/03/2017

I have not heard anything since. I did many online searches to find how long it will take for them to get back to be. My case is very complicated.
I was on discretionary leave to remain visa , I have no criminal convictions or court orders against my husband. I have Only a police report of incident and supporting letter from women's Aid.

Does anyone know how long it will take for home office to reply ?
Am I egilible for ILR Set(DV) if I am on discretionary leave to remain visa ?

Hi,
Did you get your ILR ?

dvr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by dvr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello!

Did you get your ILR in the end?

All best,

FJBH
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Post by FJBH » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:09 am

MLOPEZ wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm
Hi all,
My case:
No news since then

Hello MLOPEZ,

What was the outcome of this? How long after did you receive your ILR? I applied on the 10/07/18 and received my letter for biometrics 23/07/18, I took them straight away.

Thank you. f

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 am

FJBH wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:09 am
MLOPEZ wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm
Hi all,
My case:
No news since then

Hello MLOPEZ,

What was the outcome of this? How long after did you receive your ILR? I applied on the 10/07/18 and received my letter for biometrics 23/07/18, I took them straight away.

Thank you. f
The user hasnt logged into the forum for more than a year and has not posted again since the original post was made.

Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances rather than tagging onto older topics. Thank you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.