ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements' validity

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pt100

Bank statements' validity

Post by pt100 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello

I am putting together supporting documents for settlement applications of my wife and daughter on the basis of my ILR. I understand that the supporting documents need to be sent to Sheffield within 20 working days of the biometric appointment.

However, I am confused over the bank statement validity dates - perhaps someone could help? do the bank statements need to be within the previous 28 days of the appointment or within the previous 28 days of sending the documents to Sheffield?

Kind regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statements' validity

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Official guideline only suggests that it shouldnt be older than 28 days from the application date.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

pt100

Re: Bank statements' validity

Post by pt100 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Many thanks Seagul