ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP-Interview- Risk assurance Capability Unit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Colombakolla
Kenya

FLR FP-Interview- Risk assurance Capability Unit

Post by Colombakolla » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Hi Guys,

I am a new member here, I have received an email inviting me for an Interview at the VFS office in central London.
I'll try and be brief as possible,

-Self employed, at the time of application, provided invoices relating to my previous company which is now closed. Not Trading.
-have another company, which was only incorporated,just after making the application
-Married to British national wife and have two very young children, expecting 3rd.
-second child born in February 2016, prematurely with ALL possible complications
-being pre-occupied with back and forth from hospital appointments overlooked my visa (30 month) ran out in 03/June/16
-despite me wanting an same day appointment, my solicitor insisted on a postal application: 13/June/2016
-All medical evidence provided
-12/07/2016 Acknowledgment letter received
-31/08/2016 biometric letter received
-03/09/2016 submitted biometrics
-05/01/2017 did an employment verification check through Company (self employed, through my own company)
10/01/2017 Negative result

22/01/2017 Saw the email by this date, spoke to solicitor who confirmed, that I can work legally. That the verification check was wrong, due to a change in rule back in November removing the 28 day grace period.

22/02/2017 Local MP wrote to UKVI, as I cannot get new employment, can't prove working rights
20/03/2017 received email invitation for Interview by a team that sounds scary...."Risk Assurance Capability Unit"
20/03/2017 Same solicitor is now saying I don't have working rights! I could not believe how they could let me down like this!

Interview is scheduled for next week

Losing sleep over this.

The length of time this application has taken is beyond belief!

I have received conflicting information regarding my working rights,even with the home office when I call them!

worried about UKVI slapping my client with a fine!

Writing this here it seems to me, they will question about me closing my previous company?
Has anyone got any ideas/inputs?
I also obtained a mortgage in 2015 with my limited leave, they granted it on the basis my wife is a Brit, and she too was an applicant on it!

Does anyone have any input? Please do let me know!

Colombakolla
Kenya

Re: FLR FP-Interview- Risk assurance Capability Unit

Post by Colombakolla » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Anyone?

alibaba2007
Newly Registered

Re: FLR FP-Interview- Risk assurance Capability Unit

Post by alibaba2007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:38 am

Yes i done my interviews 2 weeks before now waiting for HO reply. Do you have any idea after interview how long they take to send back file please for FLR (M) extension visa