ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!!! Late salary deposit in to bank acc

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gurmitleo
Newly Registered

Help!!! Late salary deposit in to bank acc

Post by gurmitleo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum and need some advice. I am a british citizen and applying for a settlement visa for my wife. I going to submit the application next week and before I do that I need some advice.

My November month's salary was deposited on 29th Dec, 2016. Where as I was handed the payslip on 30th Nov. I have not checked the account until a day before Xmas hence did not know the salary payment did go thru and when I told my employer he immediately deposited salary into the account. Now there is not salary payment for month of Nov, and then there are 2 salary payments on 29th Dec,2016 and 30th Dec, 2016.

I hope this is not serious issue.

Also while cross checking payslips with bank statement, I have noticed that for April month's salary was credited on 1st May, not on 30th April.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Help!!! Late salary deposit in to bank acc

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Usually the payslips date differs from the date of actual credit of wages into bank statements because usually the payslips are made before the pay day. So it must be understandable to caseworker. Regarding your November wages which was missed in November but actually paid in December then I think you should attach employer letter clarifying it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gurmitleo
Newly Registered

Re: Help!!! Late salary deposit in to bank acc

Post by gurmitleo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 pm

seagul wrote:Usually the payslips date differs from the date of actual credit of wages into bank statements because usually the payslips are made before the pay day. So it must be understandable to caseworker. Regarding your November wages which was missed in November but actually paid in December then I think you should attach employer letter clarifying it.
Thanks

I receive monthly net income of £1397.57 in bank account. I checked for 2 payslips the amount printed is £1397.37 whereas in my bank account i have received £1397.57. Again would it be an issue.

I believe the accountant made an mistake. Should I ask them to generate new payslips? Not sure if they can do it?