ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - 10 month delay - MP intervention

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n8net
- thin ice -

Tier 1 Extension - 10 month delay - MP intervention

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 am

just wanted ti know if there are anyone waiting to hear from HO for more than 6 months for Tier 1 Extn application..

my fried made application timeline as follows
applied June/2016
interviewed Sept/2016

and there had been absolutely nothing since then..if they are doing further checks, are HO not obliged to inform the applicant ? after all this a 200k investor and paid 1k for the application fee alonw..deserve not to be kept in dark...

anyway...contacted MP and found out in Jan/2016 they carried out "background checks"..not sure what that means and MP told even the caseworker he spoke to was clueless as to why the application is still pending/not informed..etc...

applicant has impeccable imm history and genuine entrepreneur...
any1 on the same boat ?

zamaha
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension - 10 month delay - MP intervention

Post by zamaha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am

Hi. I applied mid Aug, interview mid Oct. nothing since! About 8 months. Did not contact MP as I am worried have a negative impact on CW.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 pm

hi, it shud not hv any negative impact..applications decided as per immigration rules..not if u been chasing..
only thing is case worker might now apply discretion if he/she is annoyed...but if ur genuine and no room even for discretion...no harm in chasing...seniors correct me if wrong..

but my question is how HO can it even send a letter sayiing "ur case is complicated gonna take time"
..unacceptable imho

ta

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm

That is NOT something we can help you with. NO ONE can tell you how long an application could take or why it is taking too long, that is entirely at the discretion of the HO. Contact UKVI directly if you have any questions about your application.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 pm

I am NOT seeking answers here and I am aware this a immiration forum ad not a HO forum.

all I was doing is venting my anger at HO's inability to atleast inform the applicant of the delay..surely they deserve to be told if it is taking unusually long ? and also to tap into experience of other members.

with all due respect Zimba, you and some of your mods sometimes get the idea, all posts needs some sort of answers..or .it could be me coming across as to seeking answers...

if I need answers I would @tag you....or the @mods...

is this just a Q&A forum or a collaborative information-sharing forum ?

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello there

I am on the same boat. Almost ten months. and almost seven months after interview.

Applied = June 2016.
Interview = sep 2016.

Contact Mp and HO said six months timescale after interview and than after six months of my interview my MP contact again with HO and than they said Further checks going on.

No Result.....

still waiting........ Hope for the best... :D

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 pm

n8net wrote:I am NOT seeking answers here and I am aware this a immiration forum ad not a HO forum.

all I was doing is venting my anger at HO's inability to atleast inform the applicant of the delay..surely they deserve to be told if it is taking unusually long ? and also to tap into experience of other members.

with all due respect Zimba, you and some of your mods sometimes get the idea, all posts needs some sort of answers..or .it could be me coming across as to seeking answers...

if I need answers I would @tag you....or the @mods...

is this just a Q&A forum or a collaborative information-sharing forum ?
1- This is not a forum for people to go on a rant about HO. Submit your concerns and complaints to HO directly.
2- You are not entitled to anything here, people who share are doing it for free. Watch your attitude !
3- You are not sharing any useful information whatsoever. There are literally hundreds of dead-end threads on the same exact subject without any useful information for anyone. Just a list of people saying 'I am in in the same boat', 'no news', 'still waiting', etc and often conspiracy theories about HO. This forum is not a place for such nonsense.
4- You seem to get too agitated for your so-called friends issues on so many posts across the website. Consider this a final warning :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:38 am

I applied June/16
Interview Sept/16

Nothing Yet