ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for entrepreneurs- are documents reqd same as extension?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sm12
Diamond Member

ILR for entrepreneurs- are documents reqd same as extension?

Post by sm12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:56 pm

I understand that one does not need to submit accounts again for the 5 years route.
But other than the accounts, do applicants have to submit every other document that was submitted with the extension application? E.g. proof of corporation tax registration, bank statements to show a UK account, etc?

sniperV
Newly Registered

Re: ILR for entrepreneurs- are documents reqd same as extens

Post by sniperV » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 am

no need it.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 am

sm12 wrote:I understand that one does not need to submit accounts again for the 5 years route.
But other than the accounts, do applicants have to submit every other document that was submitted with the extension application? E.g. proof of corporation tax registration, bank statements to show a UK account, etc?
No need to prove investment again. If you are applying under the same business, you can omit them from your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sonirulz

Post by sonirulz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 am

zimba88 wrote:
sm12 wrote:I understand that one does not need to submit accounts again for the 5 years route.
No need to prove investment again. If you are applying under the same business, you can omit them from your application
Hi Zimba, You did mention no need to send accounts if applying under same business. What if I change the business or the nature of business during ILR?

Thanks
Soni

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:38 am

sonirulz wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
Hi Zimba, You did mention no need to send accounts if applying under same business. What if I change the business or the nature of business during ILR?

Thanks
Soni
Please continue in your own topic. It is considered rude to tag your questions onto another member thread and it also creates confusion.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hammad86
Newly Registered

Post by hammad86 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:44 am

zimba88 wrote:
Correct me if i am wrong zimba , in order to prove business is still active at the time we apply for ILR we only need to send CAR ? Or do we need to send business account and CT statements as well ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:18 pm

I REPEAT, NO NEED to prove investment during 5 year ILR. They can ask you to send any extra documents if they decided
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you Zimba and Sniper.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Just to confirm- to show business activity, the document required is the Current Appointments Report only?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:53 pm

sm12 wrote:Just to confirm- to show business activity, the document required is the Current Appointments Report only?
Yes

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:32 am

Thank you again, Zimba.