ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to contact with the ukba after wining the case

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubel123
Newly Registered

how to contact with the ukba after wining the case

Post by rubel123 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:17 am

i apply my entrepreneur visa in 08/2014 i got refusal with right to appeal
in the first tribunal in 2016 HO represented didnt come after that i won the case, then later HO applied for upper tribunal against the first tibunal judge decision for upper tribunal hearing on time, later after couple of months court had declined the appeal of UKBA for upper tribunal on 6 february 2017.
my solicitor has confirmed that till 29 march 2017 the UKBA havent applied any application to court for upper court again, now im preparing to writ a letter to UKBA to give my visa, my queries are, should i contact directly to UKBA or court for my next steps and whats the process, to whom should i contact first and how ?
best regards

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: how to contact with the ukba after wining the case

Post by seasky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 am

It would depends what was the result of the tribunal you won (by default since HO didn't come to it). Was it "you get your t1e visa" or "this item is overturned, now back to HO for assesment of the rest" there have been cases of winning the tribunal but not getting visa for "other reasons"

For the sake of this forum, what have you been doing for 3 years, what is the nature of the business and why was your case refused in the first place (as per HO)? Also note it is now UKVI, UKBA was disbanded

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am

rubel123 wrote:i apply my entrepreneur visa in 08/2014 i got refusal with right to appeal
in the first tribunal in 2016 HO represented didnt come after that i won the case, then later HO applied for upper tribunal against the first tibunal judge decision for upper tribunal hearing on time, later after couple of months court had declined the appeal of UKBA for upper tribunal on 6 february 2017.
my solicitor has confirmed that till 29 march 2017 the UKBA havent applied any application to court for upper court again, now im preparing to writ a letter to UKBA to give my visa, my queries are, should i contact directly to UKBA or court for my next steps and whats the process, to whom should i contact first and how ?
best regards

Can you please share your timeline of the whole process ?

It took you 3 years to fight with HO and still waiting for the visa ....Sad reality

rubel123
Newly Registered

Post by rubel123 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I applied for tire 1 ( entrepreneurs visa) in August 2014 , I am doing business after getting my PSW from 2012 in my own company ( Mortgage and Real estate company) , as a self employed, however in 2014 I applied for tire 1 on this company.
The HO refused my application , the HO point some reason for refusal ,
Business plan
Marketing Expenses
Business not genuine( as they believe)
But I have explained and provided all the proof with accurate evidence to court , during hearings HO representative was absences but the Judge asked me lots of questions and my Barister also asked some questions to clarify the case to court . I have presented that the business plan was submitted before making decisions by HO . But they didn't accept that whereas court found it . All the refusal point I explained with right evidence to court in 2016 in my first tribunals hearing, later, the Court accepted my appeals and explained the reasons of appeal in three pages by the judge, it's not that only HO was absence so court had given decision on my side , here court has found the errors of HO in my case . However, the HO made further appeal in 14 days time for upper court then I waited couple of months to hear from the court , the court send me a letter after two and half months that they have refused the appeal of HO for upper tribunal due to having no actual ground, the HO present that my first tribunal Judge has made mistake in the decision by accepting my business plan and some others point that was not right , then court replied to HO in upper tribunal appeals refusal letter that the first tribunal judge had found with evidence the business plan was submitted on time and can accept by law ( there court has specified the code of law and articles) , secondly the others point the HO rises as error of the decision, court couldn't trace them at all in law so the court decided to decline the appeal of HO for upper court tribunals. In the letter the another judge has explained everything specifically each point of HO and refused their appeal against me . The court made the decision on 30 January 2017 and I received letter on 10 February 2017 after that till today I haven't got any letter or update from court &a home office .

In the meantime , from 2012 I am continuing my same business last 5 years.

So now I am seeking advice whats to do and how to contact to HO / court for my visa or what's my next steps .

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:23 am

rubel123 wrote:I applied for tire 1 ( entrepreneurs visa) in August 2014 , I am doing business after getting my PSW from 2012 in my own company ( Mortgage and Real estate company) , as a self employed, however in 2014 I applied for tire 1 on this company.
The HO refused my application , the HO point some reason for refusal ,
Business plan
Marketing Expenses
Business not genuine( as they believe)
But I have explained and provided all the proof with accurate evidence to court , during hearings HO representative was absences but the Judge asked me lots of questions and my Barister also asked some questions to clarify the case to court . I have presented that the business plan was submitted before making decisions by HO . But they didn't accept that whereas court found it . All the refusal point I explained with right evidence to court in 2016 in my first tribunals hearing, later, the Court accepted my appeals and explained the reasons of appeal in three pages by the judge, it's not that only HO was absence so court had given decision on my side , here court has found the errors of HO in my case . However, the HO made further appeal in 14 days time for upper court then I waited couple of months to hear from the court , the court send me a letter after two and half months that they have refused the appeal of HO for upper tribunal due to having no actual ground, the HO present that my first tribunal Judge has made mistake in the decision by accepting my business plan and some others point that was not right , then court replied to HO in upper tribunal appeals refusal letter that the first tribunal judge had found with evidence the business plan was submitted on time and can accept by law ( there court has specified the code of law and articles) , secondly the others point the HO rises as error of the decision, court couldn't trace them at all in law so the court decided to decline the appeal of HO for upper court tribunals. In the letter the another judge has explained everything specifically each point of HO and refused their appeal against me . The court made the decision on 30 January 2017 and I received letter on 10 February 2017 after that till today I haven't got any letter or update from court &a home office .

In the meantime , from 2012 I am continuing my same business last 5 years.

So now I am seeking advice whats to do and how to contact to HO / court for my visa or what's my next steps .

Sorry for the question. As you mentioned above "then court replied to HO in upper tribunal appeals refusal letter that the first tribunal judge had found with evidence the business plan was submitted on time and can accept by law ( there court has specified the code of law and articles) " , can you please inform the law which says documents submitted before decision can be accepted.
Thanks