ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizen Married to resident in Italy

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brexit
- thin ice -

British Citizen Married to resident in Italy

Post by Brexit » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Hello,

My sister a British Citizen is married to my relative who is currently on 5 years refugee visa in Italy. She is currently earning just under 18.6k threshold which is required for spouse visa.
Does anyone know the easiest way to get temporary entry to the UK so her husband can take English classes and prepare for spouse visa application inside the UK.
Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Citizen Married to resident in Italy

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:18 pm

My sister a British Citizen is married to my relative
Sorry what? YOUR sister is married to YOUR relative?? So are you and your sister not relatives then?? :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Brexit
- thin ice -

Post by Brexit » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Stop being annoying and just answer the question.
My relative is my cousin and same for my sister. My cousin dad is my father's biological brother. Do you want to see dna proof?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
My sister a British Citizen is married to my relative
Sorry what? YOUR sister is married to YOUR relative?? So are you and your sister not relatives then?? :shock:
Based on common sense what op means that her sister married to his family member (relative).
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Brexit wrote:Hello,

My sister a British Citizen is married to my relative who is currently on 5 years refugee visa in Italy. She is currently earning just under 18.6k threshold which is required for spouse visa.
Does anyone know the easiest way to get temporary entry to the UK so her husband can take English classes and prepare for spouse visa application inside the UK.
Thank you.
Same standard spouse visa requirements will be needed to be met because your sister's partner has no Italian passport to enter as eu national. And easiest way is to learn English from Italy otherwise can apply student visa for English language which will be very costly.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Brexit wrote:Stop being annoying and just answer the question.
My relative is my cousin and same for my sister. My cousin dad is my father's biological brother. Do you want to see dna proof?
You may be a new member but I suggest that if you want to continue to post on the form you do so with respect to moderators and members who are trying to assist you. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:27 pm

seagul wrote:Based on common sense what op means that her sister married to his family member (relative).
they are siblings (same father), so would have the same 'relative' as the OP has stated. It is not 'commonsense' for people that are NOT from countries where such marriages between family members are possibly permitted. Not every member on the forum is from the sub continent countries!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Brexit
- thin ice -

Post by Brexit » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Casa wrote:
You may be a new member but I suggest that if you want to continue to post on the form you do so with respect to moderators and members who are trying to assist you. :idea:
Should apply to all parties. Anyways never mind kindy close this thread.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Brexit wrote:
Casa wrote:
Should apply to all parties. Anyways never mind kindy close this thread.
Done
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.