ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teddybear79

Current Appointment Report

Post by teddybear79 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 am

I called companies house today for current appointment report they told me to get a screen print from companies house website, if I order from them they will send me the same and charge £3.

Can anyone help me how to get correct appointment report as it has to be dated within 3 months.

Ali272
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by Ali272 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:37 am

Get it from this website: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

It is free and same as the one ordered by phone.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 am

can you send me a sample screenshot I am confused

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 am

The one that they send is the report that includes resignations. The one online does not, or at least didn't until recently.
I remember people bringing up this point a couple of years ago.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:40 pm

sm12 wrote:The one that they send is the report that includes resignations. The one online does not, or at least didn't until recently.
I remember people bringing up this point a couple of years ago.
SAME, try to call them, they will advise you to save the £3 and ask you to use online service, they will confirm their advice two times, if you insisted, they take the £3 and will send you same report.

KAKA-MAG

Post by KAKA-MAG » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 pm

teddybear79 wrote:I called companies house today for current appointment report they told me to get a screen print from companies house website, if I order from them they will send me the same and charge £3.

Can anyone help me how to get correct appointment report as it has to be dated within 3 months.

Here is the link
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

Speak with your Accountant.