ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statement of Additional Grounds Form With Biometric Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

K187

Statement of Additional Grounds Form With Biometric Letter

Post by K187 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:24 pm

I applied for Indefinite leave to remain since I have completed my 2x 3 years dlr.I received my Biometric enrolment letter yesterday and with this letter is a Red.o0o3(s120 response)form.what I wanted to find out is are they sending these forms with every biometric enrolment letter?do I fill it in and send it back?

The wording is as follows>You or your representative should complete this form in English and return it as instructed when you were required to complete it.

With my biometric enrolment letter they was no instruction if I have to send it back or if they is a time line I have to send it by?
if any one received this form please let us know if you sent it back/
thanks guys.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Statement of Additional Grounds Form With Biometric Lett

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

K187

Post by K187 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:32 pm

I read the thread but its a bit confusing some saying they sent it back and some not.Anyone who has received one in 2017 can you please inform us what you did.

Afeezex15
Newly Registered

Post by Afeezex15 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:49 pm

K187 wrote:I applied for Indefinite leave to remain since I have completed my 2x 3 years dlr.I received my Biometric enrolment letter yesterday and with this letter is a Red.o0o3(s120 response)form.what I wanted to find out is are they sending these forms with every biometric enrolment letter?do I fill it in and send it back?

The wording is as follows>You or your representative should complete this form in English and return it as instructed when you were required to complete it.

With my biometric enrolment letter they was no instruction if I have to send it back or if they is a time line I have to send it by?
if any one received this form please let us know if you sent it back/
thanks guys.
Hello K187,
I received the same statement of additional ground from home office same day as u after nearly 3 months of waiting for biometric letter, I applied for indefinite leave after completing dl 3×2, after seeking advice that seem many people have an idea to , I decided to tick the A box nd post it back, up to 2 weeks now . Hope we receive a good outcome. I ve been waiting for almost 4 months now.

K187

Post by K187 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:49 pm

I did the same and ticked A and sent the form back.My biometric letter did not take that long, will wait and see.Good luck.

Afeezex15
Newly Registered

Post by Afeezex15 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 pm

K187 wrote:I did the same and ticked A and sent the form back.My biometric letter did not take that long, will wait and see.Good luck.
@ K187 Thanks for your prompt reply, do really appreciate! I did my biometric on the 4th of April, do u have any idea roughly how long will it take after submitting ur biometrics, it's becoming really annoying now! I hope they won't take long again. Please update me if u ever see anything as it's look like me and u share the same timeline . God bless you bro!

baconfamily
Newly Registered

Post by baconfamily » Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 pm

hello everyone i received same letter from HO. same statement. im planning to tick (A) also but my question is.. where to send back the letter? what address? anyone knows where to send this form back?

K187

Post by K187 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 pm

baconfamily wrote:hello everyone i received same letter from HO. same statement. im planning to tick (A) also but my question is.. where to send back the letter? what address? anyone knows where to send this form back?

The address at the back of envelope you received letter in.

baconfamily
Newly Registered

Post by baconfamily » Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 pm

K187 wrote:
baconfamily wrote:hello everyone i received same letter from HO. same statement. im planning to tick (A) also but my question is.. where to send back the letter? what address? anyone knows where to send this form back?

The address at the back of envelope you received letter in.

Thank you so much K187, much appreciated.

baconfamily
Newly Registered

Post by baconfamily » Fri May 12, 2017 5:26 pm

I received a letter from the Home Office regarding the biometric enrolment and statement of additional grounds under section 120 of the Nationality, Immigration, and Asylum Act 2002. I can't think of anything to add and a bit confused of what to tick, either A or B. I applied for ILR under 2 x 3 years discretionary leave to remain (DLR) a month ago and I received already an email from HO. Nothing being mentioned in the letter that I received about refusal or denied. I sent all the necessary documents they needed like payslips, P60s, utility bills, council tax, employment letter, bank statements, marriage certificate. I already done my biometric yesterday.

At the moment, I'm still undecided which one I'm going to tick, either A or B. Please, if anyone can help me much appreciated. I searched for answers but I don't have a concrete idea of what to do. Please reply. Thank you very much.

K187

Post by K187 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Nothing to worry about I ticked A since i gave them everything they asked for as for documents and the reason im applying for.

Afeezex15
Newly Registered

Post by Afeezex15 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:24 am

K187 wrote:Nothing to worry about I ticked A since i gave them everything they asked for as for documents and the reason im applying for.
I tick A also as there's nothing I have got to add, among the list of the documents u added I didn't hear u mentioned life in the UK test tho! Just a suggestion , I wish u the best , I have been waiting since January.

baconfamily
Newly Registered

Post by baconfamily » Sat May 13, 2017 8:28 am

I received a letter from the Home Office regarding the biometric enrolment and statement of additional grounds under section 120 of the Nationality, Immigration, and Asylum Act 2002. I can't think of anything to add and a bit confused of what to tick, either A or B. I applied for ILR under 2 x 3 years discretionary leave to remain (DLR) a month ago and I received already an email from HO. I applied under others, so no need for English test and Life in the UK exam. Nothing being mentioned in the letter that I received about refusal or denied. I sent all the necessary documents they needed like payslips, P60s, utility bills, council tax, employment letter, bank statements, marriage certificate. I already done my biometric yesterday.

At the moment, I'm still undecided which one I'm going to tick, either A or B. Please, if anyone can help me much appreciated. I searched for answers but I don't have a concrete idea of what to do. Please reply. Thank you very much.

asadzareef89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asadzareef89 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Afeezex15 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 5:24 am
K187 wrote:Nothing to worry about I ticked A since i gave them everything they asked for as for documents and the reason im applying for.
I tick A also as there's nothing I have got to add, among the list of the documents u added I didn't hear u mentioned life in the UK test tho! Just a suggestion , I wish u the best , I have been waiting since January.
Hey I was under the impression people applying for ILR under the Dlr route aren't subject to Knowledge of language and life.
Hence I didn't do it as well before I applied, is that not the case? https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... LL-v19.pdf

Check page 7

Now I'm even more worried? also thinking to tick section B and raise the human rights basis for DL in addition with ILR

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Re: Statement of Additional Grounds Form With Biometric Letter

Post by Nikki06 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:41 am

Hiya can u please help which form do we download.l received the same letter SECTION 120 but l have search for form cant find it

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Statement of Additional Grounds Form With Biometric Letter

Post by CMOSUK » Mon May 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Nikki06 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:41 am
Hiya can u please help which form do we download.l received the same letter SECTION 120 but l have search for form cant find it
Hi,

It isn't a form you download but rather you recieve this letter as part of your postal application you may have submitted under the DLR category route to ILR.

From my understanding, this is normal for those that apply under this route to recieve this type of letter.

If not lready submitted you should send with that letter any evidence you may feel that would help Your application for ILR if not already submitted.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.