ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

time scale

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RISHI
Newly Registered

time scale

Post by RISHI » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 pm

my husband applied for spouse visa and he been told that it takes 3 months to process. its 13 weeks today but when he phoned the BHC, they said it will take another 3 weeks.

can anyone tell me why? what can i do?

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Each person's circumstances are different. If BHC isn't finished checking the application yet, it could be because they are backlogged and haven't got to it yet or somebody decided to investigate some details of the application that are taking some time.

Since we don't know all the details of your application, it will be very difficult to guess why the processing is taking so long.

Did you submit the application yourselves or did you hire someone to do it for you? If you hired someone, you should also ask them if they can guess why.

the Admin