ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse and stepdaughter visa success.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

Spouse and stepdaughter visa success.

Post by cosak » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:42 pm

We have received the visas for my wife and stepdaughter yesterday. It's taken 57 working days and finally approved from Ukraine. the visas applications were processed in poland i think.

I just want to ask a question. do we have to collect BRP cards before teh expiry date of the visa vignette or within the 10 days or arrival.. my wife and daugther are arriving 5 days before the visa expires... I wonder if we have to collect BRPs within 5 days or will we have 10 days from teh arrival days??? please help if anyone knows....

Please also what are main things we will have work on for extension in two and half years... i mean in relation to documents proving genuine and subsisting relationship/.. i can understand the financial, accommodation, english lanuage etc requirements but what i have to gather for the above...please help if anyone can...thanks a lot...
very much pleased and relieved after receiving the visas... it's taken a long time for us to reunite as a family and live together, very painful waiting time... i wish everyone going through this horrible process all the best...