ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa accommodation confusion, pls suggest!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oddone
Newly Registered

spouse visa accommodation confusion, pls suggest!

Post by oddone » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 am

hi there,

we have a property inspection report with letter addressed to immigration from council dated 25 oct 2016. We could not apply then due to insufficient documents. We are applying this month.

Can i still use that letter or do i need to make another call to council to make a new property inspection report? does it have to be recent within certain month or so?

And do i also need a letter from the home owner( my uncle)? if needed what is the format of the letter? i could not find it in the internet. DO my uncle need to provide any other supporting documents? the council letter has the name of my uncle, stating the ownership of the house, and also the name of us and our relationship.

thanks

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa accommodation confusion, pls suggest!

Post by asif_sharif » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:09 am

a land registry report will help
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

AES90
- thin ice -

Re: spouse visa accommodation confusion, pls suggest!

Post by AES90 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 am

Hi

I highly recommend you get another letter. It is advised that your property letter is within 28 days of online application.