ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix for Child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj_91
Newly Registered

Appendix for Child

Post by raj_91 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi
I'm applying for a family of a settled person visa for my wife and Child. I have filled 2 separate online forms, one for my wife (Settlement >> Settlement >> Wife) and another one for my child (Settlement >> Settlement >> Child) . When I select the online application form for my child (Settlement >> Settlement >> Child) Visa4Uk online web page is advising me to fill appendix 1 along with the application.
As far as I know I need to fill Appendix 2 for both applications (Wife and Child). Appendix 1 doesn't look to be relevant in the case of my child. Please help me to choose the right appendix. Need your advice.

Thanks

cosak
United Kingdom

Re: Appendix for Child

Post by cosak » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm

hi, I was in the same boat as you are... I filled up Appendix 2 forms for my wife and stepdaughter and the visa applications have been approved last week.. it's definitely appendix 2... wife - settlement and settlement - child..... also you will be given £0.00 calculation when it comes to paying IHS charges. the system will tell you that childern are exempt... don't worry about it.. just go ahead and pay the application fee for your wife and child and also the IHS for your wife.... the embassy will contact you at later stage asking you to pay for child's IHS provided your application is approved... it's quite normal.. you will be sent a seperate link to topup child's IHS.... i panicked over it but 10 weeks later they sent me an email asking me to pay for my stpedaughter's IHS and three days later we had a decision which was ' visas granted'... i hope it helps...and good luck

raj_91
Newly Registered

Post by raj_91 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:22 am

Thanks a lot for your kind reply... It was very helpful indeed.

althea ynah
Newly Registered

Post by althea ynah » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 pm

FINALLY I HAVE ARRIVED IN UK GOT VISA APPROVED AFTER BEING REFUSED. MY NEXT PLAN IS GETTING MY DAUGHTER SORTING HER PAPERS NOW. MY QUESTION IS WHAT FINANCIAL FORM DO I NEED TO FILL UP. IS IT APPENDIX 1 OR 2? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:00 pm

althea ynah wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 pm
FINALLY I HAVE ARRIVED IN UK GOT VISA APPROVED AFTER BEING REFUSED. MY NEXT PLAN IS GETTING MY DAUGHTER SORTING HER PAPERS NOW. MY QUESTION IS WHAT FINANCIAL FORM DO I NEED TO FILL UP. IS IT APPENDIX 1 OR 2? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
1. Kindly refrain from posting in CAPITALS. It is considered SHOUTING on the internet.

2. Please start your own topic with your circumstances rather than tagging onto another members topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.