ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent visa rejected against319c immigration rules

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

venky55555

Tier 2 dependent visa rejected against319c immigration rules

Post by venky55555 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need help regarding my wife's visa(Tier 2 Dependent Visa).

Today i received the documents for my wife's visa and it states the visa application was refused against 319c immigration rules.

The reason mentions below:
You are applied to join your husband as his Tier 2(General) Partner. I need to take into account all the evidence available to me to make an informed decision about your application. I have considered the additional evidence that you have submitted with the application, however , i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraphs of the immigration rules for the following reasons.

I acknowledge that your marriage may be traditionally matched marriage and it is usual for this type of marriage to occur in India but i must be satisfied that you intend to live with your sponsor as husband and wife once you are in the UK. You Have provided no evidence to show why you and your sponsor were matched by your families, an explanation as to why you both considered the union to be a good match.

If this is not a traditionally matched marriage then I would expect to see evidence of how you met, the development of your relationship and of your life together since marriage. The wedding photographs in isolation do not demonstrate any contact between you or your partner. You have provided no additional photos of you together, other than your engagement. you have not shown any travel outside of india or that your UK sponsor has travelled to india to met you other than when you married Whilst you have submitted phone and internet messaging records, these documents only show contacts between you and your spouse after your marriage from January 2017. You have not submitted any evidence of any contact prior to your marriage. Additionally as these have been printed by you, little weight is given to them.

Any help on this much appreciated.

Thanks

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa rejected against319c immigration r

Post by Djsuccess » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:12 pm

I think the reasons are straight forward. if indeed you have not made contact with your wife before your arranged wedding in January, it will be difficult to convince the case worker that your relationship is genuine. While traditionally arranged marriages are common in some parts of the world, your case worker will have to use his/her discretion on the supporting documents you provided. on this occasion, wedding photos are not enough. I will personally advise that you spend more time with your wife (holiday outside your country) and try to gather more evidence of the authenticity of your marriage. Hopefully, you can use the next 6 months to one year to build your relationship and document your evidences and then re apply.
You might be able to get better help from other people here. Otherwise you can get a lawyer that is familiar with your kind of situation.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

venky55555

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa rejected against319c immigration r

Post by venky55555 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:08 am

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the help.

My wife Tier 2 dependent visa was reject on 10/04.2017.

I have applied for an administrative review on 24/04/2017.

I have a received the below email on 12/05/2017

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Regarding Visa Application: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office is now ready to issue you a UK Visa. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps:

1. Please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where you made your original visa application .

2. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

3. If you require a TB certificate for travel, please ensure you have this with your carry-on luggage, in order for you to present to the Immigration authorities on arrival.

You will then be contacted when your passport and UK visa is ready to collect.

Kind regards,

RB
Sheffield Visa Section