ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work while on Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mayyoo19
Newly Registered

Work while on Family Permit

Post by mayyoo19 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 am

Hi all,

Is there any document from the home office which would say that if the EEA National has exercised their treaty rights by employment in the UK then the Non-EEA National spouse holding Family Permit can work. I believe as per EU treaty the rights are automatically transferred to the Non-EEA spouse. I am looking for work as I have a family permit and plan to apply for the Residence Card next month. However, employers are not keen to employ as they need to see in black & white.

Thanks in advance!

Mahesh

vinny

Re: Work while on Family Permit

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:27 am

I think it's possible.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.