ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP!!! sent form to wrong place

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daifer89
Newly Registered

HELP!!! sent form to wrong place

Post by daifer89 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:20 pm

quick background information, i am british and my partner from the caribbean. we have 3 children together and have been together for 9 years. my partner applied for leave to remain using form flr fp 10 year route as we thought he didnt qualify for flr m due to not meeting financial requirement. however, after submitting fp i realised he would be exempt from financial requirement due to me claiming dla for our eldest son. i contacted HO and waa advised to ask for a variation by sending in new form with a letter of explanation. i noticed that the acknowledgement and bio enrolment request letter came from sheffield which is a different address to where we originally sent the form. the HO advisor told me that the letter is coming from sheffield because that is where my partner caseworker is, she also told me to send flr m form and letter of explanation to the address on acknowledgement letter as our supporting documents sent with flr fp would be there with the case worker which we did. the question i have is the letter states that you are not to respond to it, does that mean i have sent the form to the wrong place. should i have sent it to durham??? help please this is so stressful as i am leraning as i go along about the immigration process. i just want to know the documents are in the right place.

Tamandua

Re: HELP!!! sent form to wrong place

Post by Tamandua » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 am

Maybe they will return the application to you as invalid (I don't know). I believe it will get sorted in the end.
Yes, you should have sent it to Durham where the payment is taken.

auwafiokun4

Re: HELP!!! sent form to wrong place

Post by auwafiokun4 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:07 am

Good morning. What date and months was the application sent to the home office.