ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier two Child

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Div118
Newly Registered

Tier two Child

Post by Div118 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Hai,
I am a tier two general migrant here in the UK since 2014. My husband is here with me as PBS dependent. We are applying for our daughters(she is 9 months old) visa in India next week. I have prepared the following documents , please have a look and give suggestions. Also I have some queries as well.
The documents prepared
Appointment confirmation
Visa application form
Visa and IHS payment email receipts
Myself and my husbands passport and brp copies
Cos copy
A letter from my side showing list of documents submitted and additional information
Child consent letter from my husband and myself( i dont know if this is mandatory as we both are travelling to India to pick her but still we are adding it
3 months Salary slips from myself and my husband as we are having joint account and his salary gets credited to my account
3 months bank statement maintaining minimum 630£
Letter from my employer
Invitation letter from my side and flight ticket copies
Tb screening certificate and questionnaire
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Tenancy agreement and NOC from landlord
2 photos of daughter
Daughters passports
Barcode seperators for supporting documents
My questions are:
1.Is there anything that i have missed
2. My visa expires in january 2020 but my husbands visa will expire in may 2018. So will my daughter be granted entry clerance only till may 2018 ??? I have paid IHS fees for 3 years till the expiry of my visa.
3. Do I need to submit call history and photographs with my child as proof of relationship? Isnt my marriage certificate and her birth certifucate enough?
4. I am submitting bank statemnts from xxx bank and also i have drawn a loan to buy a car from this bank which appears on my statement. Do I need to produce any extra proof or any explanation for the loan .
I hope to hear back from you guys soon

Thanks in advance