ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) form Page 78 - combination Tier 1 & 2 route for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Simrose
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Set (O) form Page 78 - combination Tier 1 & 2 route for ILR

Post by Simrose » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi

I came to UK in FEB 2012 on Tier 1 (General visa) and switched to Tier 2 (General ) visa in Nov 2012 .

Since I have completed 5 years in Feb 2017 , I am going to apply for ILR using Set (O) form for combination of time ( 5 year) spent on Tier 1 General ( Feb 2012 to Nov 2012 ) and Tier 2 General visa ( Dec 2012 to till date ).
I have one query on page 78 of Set (o) form there is a requirement:
“For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. “

For me it will be period on Tier 1 General Visa that is from Feb 2012 to Nov 2012, Can some one please guide me what documents I need to show for that period that I met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules for page 78 requirement of Set(o) form ?

Thanks
Simrose