ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval Runs

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuathanach

Approval Runs

Post by tuathanach » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi there,

I just wondered if anybody had any information as to roughly what pattern the 'approval' runs have? Is it typically after a ceremony and just before it? Or is it completely random etc?

I didn't get my approval in the last batch but have been told my application is at the advanced stage and with minister so just trying to work out ''roughly'' when the next approvals may be.

Thanks

pukon_check

Re: Approval Runs

Post by pukon_check » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi there

Usually they stop sending approval before the ceremony.. Mostly a month before..

On the other hand they usually announced a new ceremony date in INIS website on the same day of the current one..(usually evening time on INIS site)

If you follow the previous time line they usually do a ceremony on September and started to send approval at the end of the May..

However they will reveal new batch of approval from Mid may or latest last week of May for the upcoming ceremony..

These are all prediction from previous cases..

As you mentioned you are on advanced stage, I strongly believe you should get your approval by May or beginning of June this year..

Hope it helps..

Syjem

Re: Approval Runs

Post by Syjem » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 am

tuathanach wrote:Hi there,

I just wondered if anybody had any information as to roughly what pattern the 'approval' runs have? Is it typically after a ceremony and just before it? Or is it completely random etc?

I didn't get my approval in the last batch but have been told my application is at the advanced stage and with minister so just trying to work out ''roughly'' when the next approvals may be.

Thanks
@tuathanach, could please share your timeline with us here as I am also waiting for my approval,