ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY VISIT VISA, HELP!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dheerajbk
Newly Registered

FAMILY VISIT VISA, HELP!

Post by dheerajbk » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello,
I am planning to get my in laws to visit us here in January 2018. I have a few doubts if someone can help me with. I am currently on Tier 2 General Visa and my wife is on a dependant visa.
My doubt is can i apply for 5 months visit in January 2018 to end of May 2018. they are just coming to visit and stay with us and they will not be visiting us again until sometime in 2020.
I am planning to show around £1000 in my account and around 3lacs in my in laws account. This excluding their flights and accommodation. Would this be sufficient funds to show for 2 people ? I am planning to show the funds in the account for 3 months. if not let me know what would be a safe/ good amount to show?
Also would there be any issue in getting a visa for 5 months considering there was sufficient funds.

any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Dheeraj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FAMILY VISIT VISA, HELP!

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 pm

No need to create multiple topics all over the various sub forums. The one you posted in Tier 2 General, and to which I have already responded, has been moved to the correct 'General Immigration' sub forum. Please continue there.

general-uk-immigration-forum/visit-visa ... l#p1476836
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.